With only a couple weeks left in 2012, I decided to join in on the Last Reads of 2012 Readathon hosted by Jen @ YA Romantics, Patrick @ The Bookshelves, and Eileen @ Singing and Reading in the Rain. I already had my own little goals to finish by the end of the year so this was a perfect time to join in for inspiration to keep on track! (I fall off a lot)
- Read My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Seriously, I cannot let the year end without reading this book! It is one of MANY 2012 reads I was so excited for but never got the opportunity to get to.
- Related to above: make a list of 2012 books I was dying to read and never got a chance to, and then weep over it.
- Read a few January 2013 books. January is so CRAZILY packed with awesome reads that I need to get a head start now! Books on my list: Dualed by Elsie Chapman (already 1/3 through it so I just need to finish), Shadowlands by Kate Brian, Return to Me by Justina Chen Headley, and A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso. I’m a bit of a slow reader so this might be too ambitious.
- Catch up on transferring reviews to Goodreads and Amazon.
- Develop my lists for the Top 10 of 2012 event taking place Dec. 24th-28th. It’s harder than it seems.
- Set up my giveaway for the Best of 2012!
- Put together the Challenges I would like to accomplish in 2013.
I believe that is it! I am really hoping I can get all of this accomplished before the year ends.