Today is DAY TWO of Forever 17 Books’s Blogoversary Celebration! Don’t forget to go back and check out the awesome giveaway posted yesterday! So I thought maybe I’d share some info on how this first year went!
Total Reviews posted: 91
First review posted: A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young – I love that this was my first review. And boy were my reviews short back then. lol XOXO
Blog Tours: 11
Books obtained: too many to count 😉
Favorite feature: A Kid’s Perspective: Judging a Book By Its Cover – I’ve had a lot of fun finding a way to incorporate my kids. My littlest turns 3 years old next month so lookout for future designs and thought by him as well!
I definitely plan on doing more Blog Tours this year. And bringing you guys lots more reviews and awesome giveaways. I hope you’ll stick around for the next year!
Today’s giveaway is INTERNATIONAL! Some of these will not yet be published at the close of the giveaway, so if that is the case for the book you choose, I will pre-order a copy from The Book Depository. The books to choose from are some upcoming releases I am looking forward to:
1. Giveaway is International! (As long as The Book Depository ships to you)
2. Must be at least 13 years old to enter.
3. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
4. I am not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
5. Please follow the entry directions in the rafflecopter. (I do check and will delete entries that do not follow the directions. If you have any questions on how to enter, please ask!)