These are the books being released this month that I am most looking forward to!
This month is INSANE! Like seriously, I don’t even know how I’ll ever get to all of these books! I’ll be doing my best to read as much as I can though!
- When the World Was Flat (and we were in love) by Ingrid Jonach
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst
- The 100 by Kass Morgan
- Project Cain by Geoffrey Girard
- Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill LOVED this! (my review)
- Hurt by Tabitha Suzuma
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
- The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell So cute! (my review)
- More Than This by Patrick Ness AMAZING! (my review)
- 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
- Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves My review will be up tomorrow!
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Dead Girls Don’t Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
- All of You by Christina Lee
- 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore
- Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
- Vicious by Victoria Schwab
- Inhuman by Kat Falls
- The Darkest Path by Jeff Hirsch
- Not a Drop to Drink by MindyMcGinnis
- Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
- Find Me by Romily Bernard Check out my stop on the blog tour later this month!
- Countdown by Michelle Rowen
- All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry
PHEW! That’s quite a bit, no? There’s no way I’ll get to all of these but I sure plan on reading as much as I can! My birthday is this month so I’m hoping to get a few of these for myself. 🙂
I apologize if the formatting of this post is a little off. For some reason WordPress doesn’t like me and was giving me a hard time. lol Also, I think for next month I may switch it up and find a new way to format the post since it literally took me OVER TWO HOURS to put this together. I wish I was kidding.
What are you excited for this month?