Things seem to be on a new pace for the blog. I thought I might be able to pick it back up but I have a feeling the last couple months of lesser posts will continue for the foreseeable future, especially with the Holidays coming up. I absolutely love blogging but I've been so busy and having a hard time reading as much as I used to, as well as having the energy to blog quite as much. ICYMI, I'm having a baby! But don't worry, I have no plans to stop doing this all together, even if you see a little less of me. 🙂
Back to the purpose of this post… These are the books being released this month that I am most looking forward to! (Finally a quieter month!)
- The In-Between by Barbara Stewart
- The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- A Desire So Deadly (A Need So Beautiful #2.5) by Suzanne Young – EEP! Harlin!
- Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu – GIMME GIMME!
- The Guardians (More #2) by T.M. Franklin – Blog tour stop coming 11/11!
- A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers – Alessandro!
- Save the Enemy by Arin Greenwood
- Hostage Three by Nick Lake
- The F-It List by Julie Halpern
- Firebrand (Elemental Trilogy #2) by Antony John
- World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee – FINALLY!
- Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry – Isaiah! I love him. <3 Blog tour coming later this month!
- Pawn by Aimee Carter
This is so much more doable for me. lol There are a few I've been waiting for forever and am so looking forward to reading! What are you looking forward to? Anything I missed?