Welcome to the Clear Your Shelves Giveaway Hop! This hop is hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer.
I apologize for the lack of posts this past week or two. With the holiday, I’ve been on vacation and spending my time with the family but also I’ve been in a Vampire Academy coma. Man that series is addicting! I have not wanted to do anything else but read them back to back! Luckily I am almost done and things should be going back to normal next week. But enough about that… I’m sure most of you will have skipped over all this to check out the giveaway anyways. lol I have quite a few books laying around I am in need of clearing out but we’ll just start with a few.
TWO winners will get their choice on one of the following books:
- Every Day by David Levithan (ARC – SIGNED!!)
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (ARC)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Paperback)
- Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin (Hardcover)
1. Giveaway is US only.
2. Must be at least 13 years old to enter.
3. Winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
4. I am not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
5. Please follow the entry directions in the rafflecopter. (I do check and will delete entries that do not follow the directions. If you have any questions on how to enter, please ask!)
Now check out the rest of the hop!