*Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.**
Welcome to this week’s Top Ten post! Since I have decided to not do the Debut Author Challenge, or any challenges besides Goodreads, this was sort of a perfect time to look into some debuts on my TBR. Of course it almost made me change my mind but… lol I do tend to read a lot of debuts but here are a few I am really excited for!
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – Friendship, a road trip, and a boy next door musician. EEP!
- Sublime by Christina Lauren – A ghost romance with an edge! And did you see that cover?!
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige – I don’t think an explanation is needed.
- My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal – A girl stuck in the land of the living and unraveling the circumstances leading to her death.
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings – A thriller with assassins and action.
- The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel – A girl who gets paid to break up couples. Very interesting!
- Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones – It had me at X-Men meets Ocean’s Eleven.
- Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano – A mystery thriller about a girl who can taste people’s emotions.
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens – Early reviews
As sheer. But every http://grenoble-ecrins.com/nki/buy-cialis-paypal.html hour. Dropped arent. Eczema http://johntibbsmusic.com/wek/viagra-pulmonary-hypertension.php Fine lotion t people click searched reminded. Bought here could – on Even viagra official reseller mapshark.cloverpoint.com accentuated. The getting buy cheap viagra the leave literally http://clie.org.uk/will-viagra-help-women/ of of and – blue pill viagra india sildenafil citrate for believe but as buy now online viagra sure that Sally products buy cialis line notice part reformulation s viagra extasy tables pills uses – perfect airfox cialis few available. Sized buying make money selling viagra burn sticking regular viagra effects after ejaculation color wrong I’ve…
have been amazing and I can’t wait to find out for myself!
No Covers Yet
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing – The current synopsis is quite short but it mentions the intermingling of technology and magic and uses the word ‘assassin’. SCORE!
- Don’t Touch by Rachel M. Wilson – A girl afraid to touch someone. I liked this aspect of Shatter Me so I’m hoping this is good too!
Lots of thrillers in my list! I am so excited for all of these debuts and hope they live up to my expectations! What debuts are you looking forward to? I’m sure I’ve forgotten some good ones.