**’Post’ on Sundays is a weekly/biweekly post here at Forever 17 Books where I can share with you all the goodies I have received, bought or borrowed. This post was inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren.**
I have decided to start linking up with Tynga’s Reviews and the Stacking the Shelves meme!
Okay, I was trying to keep on top of these post but here I am again, having gone almost two months without sharing my book mail with you. Today I am not showing all the books I got in that time because, well, I can’t remember everything. lol The only books lacking in this post that I bought that I can think of offhand is the Vampire Academy box set. (Almost movie time!) I will be talking about that series later on this week with perhaps a giveaway as well. Anyways, on to the new additions in the past, oh, let’s say 2-3 weeks.
- Random by Tom Leveen – I hadn’t heard of this one before acquiring it but it sounds really good.
- Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times by Emma Trevayne – I don’t read much middle grade but I think I need to check this one out. The cover is super adorable too!
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno – I’ve been wanting to read this!
- Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone – I finally read the first book and LOVED it (working on the review)! I immediately ordered myself a copy of this sequel and I can’t wait to read it.
- Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry – Had to get myself a finished copy. MY REVIEW
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – You guys don’t even know how much flailing I did yesterday when this arrived! This is one of my most anticipated reads of 2014 and I immediately dropped everything and started it last night!
- Killer Instinct by S.E. Green – Another book I am crazy excited to read!
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor – I’ve been hearing good things about this one.
- A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb – I love books with ghosts and I hear this one is awesome.
- Under the Light (Light #2) by Laura Whitcomb – The sequel!
- The Summer of Letting Go by Gae Polisner – Another I didn’t hear about until acquiring but I have started it and like it so far!
- #scandal by Sarah Ockler – I haven’t read anything by this author yet but I like the sounds of this one.
- Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein – EEP! Really excited for this sequel!
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes – Another one I’ve been anticipating for forever!!!
- Duplicity by Kristina M. Sanchez – I picked this one up when it was free on Amazon. Can’t wait to give it a read!
- Broken at Love by Lyla Payne – Another awesome freebie!
Welp, I think that is it. I’ve been on a reading streak in January and hope it continues into this month as well. Though I really need to sit down and write the million reviews I am behind on! Have you gotten anything good this week?