I can’t believe it is February already! I spent a lot of time reading last month and severely need some time to catch up on blogging and reviews, which is my goal this month. February seems to be filled with books I’ve been dying to read but it’s also not too overwhelming, which I appreciate. Check out the books being released this month that are on my TBR!
- Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi – OMGGGGG… I’m so nervous.
- Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
- Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout
- Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West – Such a wonderful sequel and conclusion to the duology! MY REVIEW
- Three (Article 5 #3) by Kristen Simmons – AHHH!
- Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans
- Me Since You by Laura Wiess
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
- Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
- Insanity by Susan Vaught
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
- Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens – Loved this one and my review will be up soon!
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Unforgotten (Unremembered #2) by Jessica Brody
So many awesome series finales for series I love! It’s a very exciting month. What are you looking forward to in February?