Okay, I was total FAIL last month and did not do a TBR post for March releases. But believe me, there were some great ones I looked forward to! lol
So onto April! This is a big month for me. As I’ve mentioned a couple times before, I am pregnant with baby #3 and I’m due at the end of the month! EEP! I know I’ve done this a couple times before but I am still crazy nervous. So posts might be a little scattered from here on in for awhile. I still have things to get ready at home and it is getting more uncomfortable to sit and type posts on my laptop. But have no fear, I won’t go away completely! And I have a few reviews already scheduled for this month ahead of time and plan on scheduling more with any free time I can.
But enough about all that. You came here to see the books I’m excited for this month and here they are!
- Red at Night by Katie McGarry – This novella is FREE! (Kindle/Nook)
- The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige – I feel like I’ve been waiting for this one FOREVER! Need to get a copy.
- Burn Out by Kristi Helvig
- Ask Me by Kimberly Pauley
- The Lonesome Young by Lucy Connors
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) by Laini Taylor – Don’t shoot me but I still need to start this series…
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama – My review will be up on Thursday!
- Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
- The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord – Seriously a 2014 favorite! MY REVIEW
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
- The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel – Reading this now!
- Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins
- Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
- The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young – Review will be up later this month!
- Exile by Kevin Emerson
- The Taking by Kimberly Derting
I think that is it? Let me know what you are excited for this month in the comments!