Another huge month of releases! Pretty sure the publishers are trying to kill me at this time of year. lol But let’s take a looksee at what books I’m excited for this May!
- The Warrior (Dante Walker #3) by Victoria Scott – Review will be up on May 6th!
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart #2) by Tammara Webber
- Killer Instinct by S.E. Green
- A Girl Called Fearless by Catherine Linka
- The Eighth Guardian by Meredith McCardle
- Pulled Under by Michelle Dalton
- The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
- After the End by Amy Plum
- Boys Like You by Juliana Stone
- Renegade (MILA 2.0 #2) by Debra Driza
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Forgotten Girl by Jessica Sorensen
- To Professor, With Love (Forbidden Men #2) by Linda Kage
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Free to Fall by Lauren Miller
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti
- Out of Control by Sarah Alderson (*This is not the US release date) – LOVED this! Review to come soon!
- Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein
- The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst
- Chorus (Coda #2) by Emma Trevayne
- Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
- Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry
- Divided (Dualed #2) by Elsie Chapman
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
- Guardian (Proxy #2) by Alex London
Lots of books in series it seems! Very excited to read them. I think The Art of Lainey, Take Me On, Breakable, and City of Heavenly Fire are the priorities for me from those listed. I hope I get to them all this month! What are you excited about?