**’Post’ on Sundays is a weekly/biweekly post here at Forever 17 Books where I can share with you all the goodies I have received, bought or borrowed. I am linking up with Tynga’s Reviews and the Stacking the Shelves meme!
Hey everyone! And Happy Easter to those who celebrate! It’s been a busy couple weeks for me. I’ve been religiously watching April the giraffe for weeks and am so glad I didn’t miss the birth! It was very obvious things were looking good for the weekend with her behavior on Friday so I literally fell asleep with my laptop open next to me and whenever I’d wake I’d check to see if I missed anything. lol Hopefully my productivity will come back now that the baby is here and the live feed coming down soon.
I reorganized 2 of my 4 bookshelves and was able to cull a few books I no longer want/need and have been going a little crazy with the #booksfortrade hashtag on twitter. I’ve been able to make some really great trades for books I’m looking forward to reading! So here’s my book haul over the past couple weeks.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – So glad to finally have this one. I’ve seen nothing but positive reviews so I can’t wait to give it a read.
- Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer – I can’t remember the last time I’ve read a graphic novel but I like the new trend and love The Lunar Chronicles.
- The Valiant by Lesley Livingston – Sounds so good!
- Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios – Not sure I have to explain but, EEP!
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer – I loved this book so hard a signed copy was a must purchase! See below.
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett – A highly anticipated read for me! A huge thank you to Brooke @ Brooke Reports for sending me this!
- Cold Summer by Gwen Cole
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
I also bought pretty Harry Potter vases for on top of my bookshelves! Aren’t they perfect? She can make anything and does a lot of book covers so you should definitely check out the Etsy page and her twitter where she posts a lot of pics of vases she makes!
Did you get any bookish goodies this week?