**Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.**
I have to say, I’ve really enjoyed a lot of books so far this year but here are ten-ish that stand out as the best and the links to their reviews!
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – MY REVIEW!
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson – MY REVIEW!
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer – MY REVIEW!
- Bang by Barry Lyga – MY REVIEW!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – MY REVIEW!
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum – MY REVIEW!
- Roar by Cora Carmack – MY REVIEW!
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare – MY REVIEW!
- Menace (Scarlet Scars #1) by J.M. Darhower – MY REVIEW!
- Grievous (Scarlet Scars #2) by J.M. Darhower – MY REVIEW!
- Crazy Over You by Daisy Prescott – MY REVIEW!
- The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely – I just finished this one yesterday and loved it so much! My review will go live next week!
Methinks contemporary fiction has been the biggest hit for me this year so far. What books have been your favorite reads so far this year?