**Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.**
I have no idea how it is possible that 2017 is coming to an end already, but here we are! This year has been filled with amazing reads and I’m excited to share my favorites with you! Initially I thought it wouldn’t be too hard to create this list. I’ve noticed I’ve become a little pickier of a reader than I used to be. BUT, I ended up struggling to get this list cut down! I hate leaving out so many good ones but… To make it a little easier though, I decided to split my list into favorite YA and favorite Adult novels.
Top Ten Favorite Young Adult Novels
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Utterly adorable in every way! MY REVIEW!
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson – Beautifully touching and left me an emotional mess! MY REVIEW!
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer – If I had to pick a favorite, I’d have to say this is the one! MY REVIEW!
- Bang by Barry Lyga – A story that will stay with me. MY REVIEW!
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – Do I even need to say anything? Amazing and thought-provoking. MY REVIEW!
- Roar by Cora Carmack – Left me enthralled! MY REVIEW!
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2) by Cassandra Clare – Clare never lets me down. MY REVIEW!
- These Things I’ve Done by Rebecca Phillips – A touching story with just the right amount of angst and heart. MY REVIEW!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – Magical! MY REVIEW!
- Warcross by Marie Lu – Seriously cool technology and an exciting adventure! MY REVIEW!
Top Seven Favorite NA/Adult novels
- Menace (Scarlet Scars #1) by J.M. Darhower – Another totally captivating novel by my favorite author! MY REVIEW!
- Grievous (Scarlet Scars #2) by J.M. Darhower – Luckily the sequel came only a few weeks later & ended the duology perfectly! MY REVIEW!
- Crazy Over You by Daisy Prescott – Adorable romance! MY REVIEW!
- The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely – Devoured this one and loved every minute! MY REVIEW
- Ghosted by J.M. Darhower – A little something different from the author filled with heart, humor, and a wonderful romance! MY REVIEW
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – I finally watched the series and now am working my way through the books! Needless to say, I’m obsessed!
- An Ex for Christmas by Lauren Layne – Delightful, heart-warming, and one I know I’ll reread every Holiday season! MY REVIEW
What was your favorite read this year?