**Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and Bookish.**
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a Top Ten post and I thought this week’s topic was perfect! Though as I sat down to put this list together I realized there are way too many books I want to read and not enough hours in the day. lol So here we go!
1. Six Months Later by Natalie Richards My review will be up as part of the blog tour on October 1st!
2. Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa Mcmann I adored the first book in the series, Crash, and can’t wait for this sequel!
3. Endless Knight (The Arcana Chronicles #2) by Kresley Cole Such an awesome ride we take in Poison Princess! This sequel is on its way to my house as we speak!
4. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater Finally reading this soon! It’s our September book club pick.
5. Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins SO excited to read this! And it’s on my Nook already waiting for me!
6. Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth No explanation needed, am I right?
7. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu GIMME GIMME! And please don’t break my heart.
8. Endless by Amanda Gray Loved the sounds of this and my stop on the blog tour will be on October 21st!
9. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Loved the first book and the reviews for this sequel have me salivating!
10. Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars #2) by Diana Peterfreund Cannot wait for more from this world!
Lots of sequels and series being read this fall it seems. I’m extremely happy to finally read all of these! Hopefully my little reading/blog slump will be over soon. I hate being in this funk with so many books I want to read, staring at me.
In other news…
Unfortunately, I have to work but hubby has the day off and will be home with me to help watch all of the kids. There WILL be ice cream cake later on though. It’s a must!
What are you planning on reading this fall? Links if you got ’em!